Sunday, October 6, 2013
Scholarship: (Honours) Virtual Worlds & S-BPM funded by Metasonic
Honours Scholarship available
An Honours Scholarship specific to a project that looks at the use of virtual worlds and related 3D visualisations with Subject-oriented Business Process Management (S-BPM) paradigm is now available, to commence from Jan 2014. The scholarship will provide a living allowance of $13,000.00 per annum. You will get the chance to work with local and international experts and will be exposed to advanced R&D training and development, that can support both an academic or commercial research oriented career path.
Requirements to apply:
1. Completed a Bachelor of IT, Bachelor of Games and Interactive Entertainment, or equivalent, with GPA of at least 5 (on a 7 point scale);
2. High grades of 6 and above in relevant QUT games development units, such as, INB381, INB382, INB383, Interaction Design Units or equivalent from another institution.
1. A genuine interest and aptitude for research;
2. Ability to work as a team and independently;
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills;
4. Sound understanding, as indicated by example projects, of the design and implementation of 3D virtual worlds and related game engine development;
5. Detailed understanding and interest in Interaction Design;
6. Time and project management.
If interested, please email your CV and a statement addressing the selection criteria to Ross Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications close on Oct 25th 2013.